Friday, February 6, 2009

The Industrial Revolution

After learning about the Industrial Revolution, I thought it was very cool to see the beginning of that era. I learned about the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th century. It was also very cool to learn about the family and how its changed. How we have gone from living in villages where everyone knew eachother to living in cities where you would be lucky if you know just on person. Families have gotten closer over time and have more meaning to some.

It was also interesting to view marriage as a contract because I have never talked about it in that way. It is a unique approach and I could see how it could be called a contract in some ways. Along with my view it was very cool to see others feelings about the Industrial Revolution. So here they are......http://en.wordpress.com/tag/industrial-revolution/

No comments:

Post a Comment